Friday, June 4, 2010

The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include.

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with
messy hair and girls with dreams
I like art
I like walking in empty streets
I like old buildings
I like stories
I like wind
I like twilight in spring and summer and the way everything smells so intensely then
I like city lights
I like when it's snowing
I like when I find a perfect gift for someone
I like going to concerts of bands that not many people know
I like dresses and skirts
I love pseudo-intellectual/romantic/artistic conversations when you're drunk
Today I didn't do what I was supposed to.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate
feeling ugly
I hate how much I care what other people think of me
I hate labeling
I hate being full of fears
I hate feeling powerless
I hate changes, but in a way, I need them
I hate people who have no inner worlds on their own
I hate adults who forgot about the children within them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm enchanted to meet you!