Sunday, October 17, 2010

I had a weird dream last night.

In my dream, I was about to marry someone. I don't know who it was, I just know that I didn't want to marry him, I wasn't ready but there was a strong reason why I was getting ready to marry him anyways. I can't recall what the reason was exactly, I just know it had something to do with my family. It would have solved their problems or saved them from something.

I ended up running away the day of marriage and then coming back explaining to my and his family that I can't do it.

I usually don't remember my dreams and I don't believe in stuff like "when you dream that you lost your tooth, someone from your family will die", but I would really like to know what was all this about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm enchanted to meet you!