Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I went clubbing last night,

and I realised I really didn't like it. Yes, it may be fun once a year or once in 6 months (as is my case), but every Friday? Or every Friday AND Saturday? No, thank you, I'll pass.

During the course of last night, we went to 3 different places and I spent there cca 5 hours. During this time, I recognised 2 songs and other 2 were vaguely familiar, while everyone else was dancing and singing. It didn't feel too odd, but still.
I prefer to dance to songs I know and like. I prefer gigs to club nights. I prefer bottle of beer to vodka/tequila/whatever-fancy-drink-I-don't-know-the-name-of shot. I prefer bouncing and jumping to dirty dancing. And I prefer my hair smelling of cigarettes rather than of a mixture of strong wo/man fragrancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm enchanted to meet you!